A Better Student Loan Experience
College AVE provides students with a simple application process that ultimately helps them to provide a better student loan experience.
College AVE Student Loan Features
- Pay up to 100% of all school-certified educational costs1
- Apply online in 3 minutes and get an instant credit decision.
- 0.25% reduction in the interest rate if the loan payments are made via auto-pay enrollment2
- No origination fee
- Variable and fixed rate options
- Repay your loan the way that works for you, with flexible repayment options
- Flexible payment terms ranging from 5, 8, 10, and 15 years3
College AVE Current Student Loan Rates
|Variable APR2||1.04% - 11.98%||Apply Now|
|Fixed APR2||3.49% - 12.99%||Apply Now|
|Variable APR2||1.89% - 10.97%||Apply Now|
|Fixed APR2||4.24% - 11.98%||Apply Now|
Flexible Repayment Options
- Full principal & interest payments - start repaying your loan right away to save the most
- Interest only payments - pay interest only in school, you will still save money in the long run
- Flat payment - this offers the lowest in school payment. Pay $25 each month while in school to reduce your accrued interest
- Deferred payment - while you will pay no money while in school, in the long run, this option will incure the most interest over the life of the loan
College Ave Student Loans products are made available through either Firstrust Bank, member FDIC or M.Y. Safra Bank, FSB, member FDIC. All loans are subject to individual approval and adherence to underwriting guidelines. Program restrictions, other terms, and conditions apply.
(1) As certified by your school and less any other financial aid you might receive. Minimum $1,000.
(2)All rates shown include the auto-pay disclosure. The 0.25% auto-pay interest rate reduction applies as long as a valid bank account is designated for required monthly payments. Variable rates may increase after consummation.
(3)This informational repayment example uses typical loan terms for a freshman borrower who selects the Deferred Repayment Option with an 8-year repayment term, has a $10,000 loan that is disbursed in one disbursement and a 7% variable Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”): 96 monthly payments of $179.28 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $17,211.20. Loans will never have a full principal and interest monthly payment of less than $50. Your actual rates and repayment terms may vary.
(3)This informational repayment example uses typical loan terms for a first year graduate student borrower who selects the Deferred Repayment Option with a 10-year repayment term, has a $10,000 loan that is disbursed in one disbursement and a 7.10% fixed Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”): 120 monthly payments of $141.66 while in the repayment period, for a total amount of payments of $16,699.21. Loans will never have a full principal and interest monthly payment of less than $50. Your actual rates and repayment terms may vary.
Information advertised valid as of 12/14/2020. Variable interest rates may increase after consummation. Lowest advertised rates require selection of full principal and interest payments with the shortest available loan term.