LoanFinder | Private Student Loan Consolidation Options
Private Student Loan Consolidation and Refinance
Consolidating multiple student loans or refinancing them can be an effective way to reduce your interest rate and lower your monthly payments.
Simplify Your Finances
Many lenders allow you to consolidate your federal and private student loans, including graduate loans, into one convenient loan.
Applying for a student loan consolidation or refinance will require much of the same information as applying for the original loan. Be prepared with basic info like name, address, phone number, email, social security number and date of birth. You may also need similar information for your cosigner, if there was one.
LendKey Network Student Loan Refinancing
- Refinancing of private and federal loans for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Rates as low as 1.90% APR (with autopay) with no fees or prepayment penalties
- Choice of fixed or variable rates
- Savings: Rates as low as 2.35% APR (with auto pay discount). Borrowers save over $24,000, on average, over the life of the loan * . At CommonBond we don't like fees either. There is no origination fee or prepayment penalty when you refinance.
- Service: CommonBond’s amazing care team is there every step of the way via phone, live chat or email...however you want to connect with us, we have you covered.
- Simplicity: Get your rate estimate in 2 minutes. On the go? You can complete your application on your smartphone.
- Social Impact: Your loan will not only save you money but will make a difference in someone else's life through our Social Promise. For every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the tuition of a child in the developing world through our partnership with Pencils of Promise.
DRB Student Loan Refinancing
- Federal and private loan consolidation & refinancing for working professionals with undergraduate and graduate degrees and parents with Parent PLUS loans
- Zero application, origination, or prepayment fees
- DRB’s borrowers have saved $20,200+ over the life their loans on average 1
- 0.25% ETF discount available to customers who make automatic payment from a bank account
College Ave Student Loan Refi
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Apply in 3 minutes or less – no application or origination fees
- Flexible term choice - Choose any term from 5 to 15 years 1
- Refinance amounts as low as $5,000 (federal & private)
eStudentLoan is a free marketplace where you can shop for and compare private student loans. We may be compensated by the lenders who appear in our results and on our website. The marketing fees we charge lenders do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. Lenders with gray logos and plain text do not have a formal, commercial relationship with us and we do not receive any compensation from them. eStudentLoan is not a lender.
About these results:
The results above are estimates intended to be used for comparison purposes only. To review official loan terms and disclosures , you will need to visit each lender's website directly. In order to apply for a loan, you must contact the lender directly. We have provided a convenient way for you to reach each participating lender's online application via the 'Apply' button. If a lender doesn't have a commercial relationship with us, you may have to navigate to their site on your own. In all cases, you must read all of the disclosures and terms of the loan programs being presented on each lender's website prior to applying for a loan. The lender, upon approving you for financing, will provide final information about the terms under which they agree to make financing available to you. It is your responsibility to review the loan program's terms, disclosures and promissory note carefully. Approval for financing lies solely with the lender with which you apply. eStudentLoan is not providing a representation or warranty about your eligibility to receive a private student loan.
About borrower benefits and repayment incentives:
Most lenders offer borrower benefits. We hope you will take the steps necessary to qualify for any borrower benefits and repayment incentives offered under a particular loan program. In general, borrower benefits are contingent upon taking certain actions like enrolling in automatic payments (ACH), making on-time payments or other requirements described by your lender. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take the actions needed to receive these incentives.
If you have questions about anything you review on eStudentLoan.com, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to provide a timely response. If you have a question about a particular loan program, use the 'Apply' button to access the lender's website and contact them directly. The lenders are in the best position to assist you with program-specific questions and information.